Phoenix Academy is proud to host the Virtual Classical Chinese Formulas CPD Course starting on May 2nd 2021.
The 9 sessions will be taught by Dr ZanYu Chen via Zoom on fornightly Sunday evenings, 6-9pm GMT.
Enrolment closes: Monday April 26th
How the course works:
- Students will learn how to use 51 commonly used formulas throughout 9 sessions
- Dr Chen will be teaching practitioners how to diagnose and recommend formulas to patients correctly
- Students will gain 27 CPD hours once successfully completing the course
- The course will be taught online via Zoom on fortnightly Sunday evenings, 6-9pm
- All sessions will be recorded for revision purposes only
- Each student will receive the full range of Aura Dietary Supplements worth £461.50.*
Classical Chinese Formulas
In 2011, the EU regulation of Traditional Herbal Remedies (THR) came into effect and greatly impacted the traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) industry. Practitioners across Europe found themselves limited for resources and it became more challenging to provide bespoke remedies that met the modern-day demands of clients. Herbal suppliers across Europe attempted to find ways around this legislation, but many failed to achieve satisfactory results.
The range includes 51 commonly used formulas, registered as dietary supplements. All the ingredients used are classified as food products in the European Union and the range is recognised by the UK Food Standards Agency (FSA) and local trade standards.
Now practitioners have access to legal and ethical classical Chinese formulas, Phoenix Academy believes it is imperative to offer the correct training.