- Middlesex University
- Member of the British Acupuncture Council
- Member of the British Acupuncture Council Governing Board (2011 – 2017)
- Executive Council Member and Vice-President of the Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture (ATCM)
- Council Member of the World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies
- Vice Chairman of the WFCMS’s Bone and Joint Diseases Specialty Committee
About Dr Mingzhao Cheng
Lecturer at Phoenix Academy
With over 25 years experience, Dr Mingzhao Cheng is one of the UK’s foremost knowledgeable teachers and is an experienced practitioner of TCM.
Dr Cheng graduated from Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine in 1983 and worked in its orthopaedic department before he was admitted to Oxford University for his master’s studies in 1987 on a British Government scholarship. He was awarded MSc in Medicine there in 1991. In 1995, he was awarded his PhD degree by University of London after a further 5 years of research work.
Dr Cheng continued his post-doctoral medical research until he joined Middlesex University in 2000. He has since been working in the TCM field. He represented TCM on the Department of Health’s working group for regulation.
2 Week Clinical Study Trip in ShanghaiProfessor Ye Zhang
Diploma in Practical Chinese Herbal MedicineDr MingZhao Cheng, Dr Kaicun Zhao, Professor Ye Zhang, Dr Fanyi Meng
One Needle Therapy MasterclassDr Wei Chieh Young
Scalp Acupuncture MasterclassDr Hui Nie
The Complete Course of Tung’s AcupunctureDr Wei Chieh Young
Virtual Chinese Herbal Medicine DiplomaDr Zan Yu Chen, Dr Da Peng Zhang